Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In our studios getting ready for upcoming shows.

Here I am in my studio getting ready for the RCK Market Faire on Saturday and Seawall Art Show the end of the month.
I do all the messy work, sawing and grinding glass in the garage...or Studio B as I like to call it.
Nancy is busy working, too. She has a really nice studio - a bright sunporch that has all of her glass and equipment in one place.

For those of you who know her, yarn is not her only stash!   

Let's take a sneak peak in her kiln.

We will be at The River City Knitters Market Faire this Saturday. It is open to everyone so hope to see you there.

The end of the month we will be in Portsmouth at the Seawall Art Show on August 28th and 29th.

I will updating our show schedule next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment